View our open positions below and submit your resume via the form.
Your Alphacomm career starts here
alpha (n): Someone with a strong sense of determination. A strong ambition and desire to succeed.
This definition 100% embodies our Alphacomm team. We’re a team of passionate individuals that know how to hustle. And after we hustle, we know how to have fun. That’s why it’s so much more than a job at Alphacomm. You can expect to have co-workers become friends. Managers become mentors. Leadership take an interest in your growth.
We believe in supporting each other and in turn, supporting our customers. If this gets your attention, keep reading (we’re about to get to the really good stuff).
A few other perks of working for Alphacomm…
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with generous company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Company sponsored events several times a year
- Free company swag
Discover your next role.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. We’re looking for talented minds to help us reshape the wireless accessories landscape and make products that reach millions all over the world.
Our current open positions
What we need
We are hiring for a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team at Alphacomm as we transform the company and industry. The Financial group will easily be the widest encompassing accounting function within our organization. You will get exposure to a wide range of transactions and will also work on highly visible organizational projects that are very innovative, providing exposure to many different areas within Alphacomm. This position reports to our Enterprise Controller but will have strong interactions with the CFO and other key leaders in the company along with our key customers.
Alphacomm custom designs, manufactures and distributes wireless accessories to over 18,000 points of distribution in North America. The Company leads the wireless industry in the number of carrier brands managed and is the first to market carrier-licensed accessory portfolios for over 50 devices launched annually. Alphacomm’s customers include corporate wireless carrier stores, independent carrier owner/operators and national and specialty retailers. Company and position are in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, billings, and credits.
- Review sales arrangements to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and Alpha Comm accounting policies.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating, and posting accounts receivable data including notify customers of NSF transactions and creating various business analysis.
- Work with operations to ensure proper reporting and calculation of sales incentive compensation derived from sales arrangements.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of transactions, legal contracts, business practices and policies for compliance with accounting and reporting guidance.
- Assist customers with statement reconciliations.
- Analyze and understand the various product/service offerings and the related revenue streams to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and administration of financial and operational policies to support strong internal controls.
- Make process improvement recommendations with regards to policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and process orientation with the ability to define and validate as–is processes as well as to design to-be processes.
- Provide analytical and accounting support to month-end closing process and ensure ongoing integrity of assigned accounts.
- Work with management to drive continuous improvement in transactional cycles, which are weekly.
- Assist management on special assignments as requested.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are essential with an emphasis on building new spreadsheets, analyzing large data sets and using advanced functions such as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and IF() statements.
- Works independently with very little supervision and is held accountable for his / her responsibilities.
- Displays a passionate commitment to the goals of the team and the company.
- Ability to multitask, meet simultaneous deadlines, and effectively work under pressure.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1 – 3 years of direct work experience required.
What we need
We are hiring for a Transportation Coordinator to join our team at Alphacomm as we transform the company and industry. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will manage all activities related to imports and shipments from international and domestic vendors. Develop analytics methodologies to identify implementation related issues. Post Deployment issue resolution, planning and analyzing to ensure proper coverage when traffic drastically increases due to external factors. This position reports to our Director of Supply Chain.
Alphacomm custom designs, manufactures and distributes wireless accessories to over 18,000 points of distribution in North America. The company leads the wireless industry in the number of carrier brands managed and is the first to market carrier-licensed accessory portfolios for over 50 devices launched annually. Alphacomm’s customers include corporate wireless carrier stores, independent carrier owner/operators and national and specialty retailers. Company and position are in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Monitor shipping delivery and arrival times
- Prioritize urgent shipment and provide solution to problems.
- Daily communication with 3PL and internal team to discuss and resolve open issues.
- Ensure on-time delivery.
- Help to reconcile receiving discrepancy.
- Prepare all shipping documentation.
- Lead receiving team on planning receiving and transfer amongst warehouses.
- Monitor and assist in transportation rates.
- Build, schedule, and manage ocean, air, ground shipments.
- Process domestic and international paperwork.
- Establish and develop relationships with transportation service provider and our Asia team working with factories in China.
- Assist with international transportation spends, including carrier rate negotiation, service contract agreements, and timely and accurate freight payment via third-party payment company.
- Ensure reliability in support of 100% on-time delivery of quality products to customers by providing strategies and removing obstacles.
- Troubleshoot and optimize transportation.
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Any special tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree logistics, planning, or supply chain preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of international and domestics transportation, freight, & logistics experience
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized. Highly responsive to requests from clients
- Continuous improvement mindset
- A willingness to adapt work hours to support operational needs.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NetSuite user experience
- APICS certification a plus
- Certified in Transportation and Logistics
What we need
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to help ensure that we are maximizing revenue from all partners within our Alpha Comm programs. Candidate should have experience with inside sales with the ability to conduct outreach via phone and email to drive incremental sales and create accessory orders. The individual will be assigned a regional territory where they will nurture all dealer doors that aren’t buying accessories at a high participation rate. Expectation of this role will be to conduct high outbound activity averaging 50 contacts daily. The Inside Sales Representative will have strong capabilities in overcoming objections and building value of Alpha Comm programs and our accessory categories. This position reports directly to the Inside Sales Supervisor.
Alphacomm custom designs, manufactures and distributes wireless accessories to over 18,000 points of distribution in North America. The company leads the wireless industry in the number of carrier brands managed and is the first to market carrier-licensed accessory portfolios for over 50 devices launched annually. Leveraging its unique vertical-integration model across the value chain, Alpha Comm custom designs products specifically for each device and brand and leverages its predictive analytics fed by proprietary business intelligence to enable just-in-time inventory access. Alphacomm’s customers include corporate wireless carrier stores, independent carrier owner/operators and national and specialty retailers. Company and position are in Lawrenceville, GA.
- High level inside sales skills with the ability to identify sales gaps and conduct outreach to partners to generate incremental sales.
- Minimum daily outbound activity of 50 sales touches.
- Ability to build value in programs, accessory categories, and products
- Utilize CRM/ERP and logistics tracking systems to secure sales orders
- Ability to offer partners alternative options for out of stock product
- Ability to recommend additional products with each sales call
- Work with partners to foster weekly replenishment orders to best service their customers
- Provide leadership feedback from our partners to assist in enhancing product, process, and technology
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure that we position products and services to the highest degree
- Share best practices to create a best in class inside sales organization
- 2-3 years in high volume Inside Sales role. Ability to conduct 50+ outbound calls daily
- Strong hunting and prospecting capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in Inside Sales or Retail Sales.
- NetSuite experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to consistently communicate the value of Alpha Comm programs and accessories.
- Ability to overcome sales objections.
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building
- Excellent computer skills word, excel, PowerPoint. Ability to navigate multiple software solutions.